New Years Eve


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today I am going to feature one particular Zazzle shop keeper's products. She's a wonderful and talented woman. Her shop is filled with an assortment of goodies for the whole family. But true to my blog, I will only be featuring her girlie girl items. We start off with a great t-shirt for mom done in the retro Las Vegas style sign, and end with the cutest Sweet 16 birthday party invitation I've seen on Zazzle, it looks like the cover of a teen magazine.
Check Reflections06 out if you love, as I do, the following examples of her products.
reflections06's Store at Zazzle

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! :o) Thanks so much for featuring my store. I look forward to seeing more of the girlie girl items that show up here!

    ReplyDelete