New Years Eve


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Lots of Pretty Kitties

Today I've devoted my blog to cats, lots of pretty kitties to chose from at Zazzle, here are a few I've picked out to feature tonight. First off we have a charming card, with a pink fairy kitty, among some pretty cherry blossoms, by bmoussart. Created by sandygrafik is a beautiful artsy floral cats mouse pad, and by Venka21 we have a canvas tote bag, with a sweet cartoon kitty that looks like a tiger. Speaking of tigers we have a lovely silver plated necklace by TigerpixieArt that has colorful Egyptian kitties, on the pendant. Tonight's last offering is a three ring binder, with a pretty white kitty that has a crown on it's head, from a shop named misspuss. Since I adore cats I love every one of these special kitty products, hope you find one you like too.

Kitty Bag bag
Kitty Bag by Venka21
Start selling my art online with zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment