New Years Eve


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Quiet Moments

During the hustle and bustle of the holiday season it's hard to put aside a little quiet time for yourself, but if you can manage to do so, you will feel so much more relaxed and recharged. Take an hour out of your busy schedule to take a hot relaxing bath, read a chapter in a book, take a walk, or watch a little TV. My favorite time to myself includes a hot cup of tea and the current book that has me engrossed. Since hot beverages are part of my favorite time to myself I thought I'd show you some of my favorite new mugs from Zazzle. From bone china to mini espresso cups these pretty mugs are sure to brighten up your day.
Elegant Fleur Di Lys China Mug specialtymugElegant Fleur Di Lys China Mug specialtymugRed Tulips Ceramic Espresso Mug specialtymugColorful Trees Ceramic Espresso Mug specialtymugElegant Mint Green Damask Ceramic Espresso Mug specialtymugElegant Gold Floral Ceramic Espresso Mug specialtymugStylish Floral Bone China Mug specialtymugElegant Fan Bone China Mug specialtymugFun Shopaholic's Mug mug

No comments:

Post a Comment